Wednesday, May 19, 2010

S'mores Brownies

I got a craving for s'mores about a week ago and IKF was kind enough to pick up the necessary acoutrements on his trip to the store that day.

Since then, every few days we've been making urban s'mores, warming the chocolate on a graham cracker in the microwave and then toasting the marshmallow over the stove burner. It doesn't have that campfire authenticity but its a decent stand in.

Today, however, I came across this recipe for s'more brownies, which I will definitely try out this weekend.
















ps. Every time I make s'mores I start quoting the s'mores scene from The Sandlot to myself.... "First you take the graham... Then you put the chocolate on the graham... Then you take the mallow... And when the MALLOW is FLAMING..." Hee hee.

1 comment:

  1. "hey Smalls, you wanna smore?"
    "s'more what?"
    "do you wanna SMORE?"
    "how can i have more? i havent had any yet?"
    "You're KILLIN me Smalls!"

    ReplyDelete