Thursday, May 27, 2010

5 things request

Hi readers... I don't know how many of you are out there exactly, but I'd like to get to know you if I don't already.

A few months ago I started collecting and posting from friends a collection of 5 things they'd like to do before they die.


So with the intent to expand our horizons a little bit, if you're reading this and would like to send me your 5 things, I'd be thrilled to hear them. Once or twice I week I will be posting a new collection of 5 things from one of you and we can all be inspired to add new things to our own lists.

If you'd like to share your 5 things, send them to me in an email at saraannhaws@gmail.com... Also if you wouldn't mind telling me how you stumbled across this blog, I'd be really interested to learn.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment