Friday, May 7, 2010

Family Dinner Dress

So on Friday night before the wedding we'll be having a family gathering in the backyard at my parent's house. Kind of like the LDS version of a rehearsal dinner. It will catered by a barbecue joint called Frank's that has an awesome reputation for their ribs.

So my next project, in addition to the departure dress, is to figure out what to wear to the Friday Family Backyard Barbecue. I want to wear a dress, so I feel feminine and pretty, but casual because everyone else will most like be in jeans.

Soooo... Here's what I've come up with so far...

Banana Republic Pink Patio Dress...
























Banana Republic Safari Patio Dress...
























J Crew Pewter Shirred Maxi...























Thoughts? Should I try a different direction?

1 comment:

  1. GREAT choices!! My vote is the first or the last. The first is more feminine and pretty and feels "LDS rehearsal" to me, and, to me, the last is classic, comfy while still elegant and very "you". Can't wait to see what you choose and to see YOU in less than a week!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete