Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Wedding Picture Preview

I highly recommend my photographer to anyone who is willing to listen. Stacey was a pleasure to work with and took some truly stunning photos for our engagement pictures, so as I was leaving our reception I was already looking forward to seeing the wedding pictures.

It will be another week or two before we are able to see all of the pictures, but Stacey recently posted a little preview on her blog, which has me even more thrilled to see the rest.

Here are a few of my favorites so far....

Reception details...























Bride...
















Groom...























MARRIED!

4 comments:

  1. i feel that i just stepped into a wedding magazine with the details photos (which i love)... and you look amazing! i've never seen you look so beautiful. i'm so happy for you and your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them! You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete