Thursday, January 7, 2010

Who needs sleep?

I am EXHAUSTED this week. Seriously, I don't know what is wrong with me. All I want to do is curl up in a little ball under my down comforter and sleeeeeeeeep.

Scratch that. I want to curl up in a ball under my down comforter on the couch and sleeeeeeeep on IKF's shoulder. Which is very comfortable.

So why am I up and blogging at midnight you ask? Good question. Because I have a document to finish for a client before I am allowed to sleep and I am having writers block. And blogging helps with writers block. Alot. Although it also aids in procrastination and is therefore a double edged sword.

But back to the problem at hand. What is wrong with me!?!? I welcome any theories as to the source of my freakish level of tiredness. I need to identify the source so that it can be dealt with accordingly.

And by accordingly I mean with violent force.

And yes, now I have simply progressed into 100% procrastination.

No comments:

Post a Comment