Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Domestifluff

Donna Reed is one of my hero's but Kristen Magee is someone that I'd like to be friends with. I discovered her blog Domestifluff via Elegance Redefined via Dweebist.

Can we just pause for a second to talk about how much I like the name "Domestifluff?" It's catchy, it's cute, it's charming, it's slightly geeky yet comically self-deprecating at the same time. AND it perfectly describes the focus and content of the site.  As a branding professional I work all day long to help my clients come up with brands that are this good. Interacting with businesses and websites that get it right is like a breath of fresh air, warm bread and cinnamon scented fresh air. 


My professional opinion aside, I love this website on a personal level for its classy and sophisticated approach to the potentially frumpy topic of crafts and cooking.

Case in point, pom pom printables:






















I will totally be making that little white pom pom on a stick and printing up the tags and the paper for use on... everything.

And that's only one little post! I also plan on trying out the zucchini bread pudding and some of the other treats. *sigh* So much Domestifluff, so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment