Friday, January 22, 2010

Caruthers Terrbackle sniffs aphids

So, I don't know if you've heard... But its been pouring rain in Southern California for a week. Which is awesome. But now its the weekend and I'm trying to think of things to do. Naturally, I turned to my good friend Google. On the third site listed, someone provided this little tid bit that had me laughing. I mean, aphids? Awesome.... (ps. Melissa, this one's for you.)

Mick F. says...

I make the Scientologists give me stress tests in the pouring rain.

And answer as "truthful" as possible.

"Your name?"

"Caruthers Terrbackle"

"Ummm...ok...what do you do for a living?"

"I sniff aphids, and im a part time consultant."

"For?"

"How to capture the sweet scent of aphids in a bottle..."

"I dont und..."

"You dont need to...listen, its the wave of the future...see, ill buy the fact that there is a dead alien spook in your body, if you accepopt the fact that the next hottest scent is....."

"Aphids..."

"Yes, well it doesnt have to stop there, Willie."

"My name is Stephani...."

"Yeah cool...anyway, ever get raging for you know....self administrations when you smell freshly baked tuna casserole?" THAT my sweet little distinctive mint milano cookie, is how we will corner the market on weddings, sewing circles and staff meetings. You in?"

"I umm......"

At that point its usually over.

The rain i mean. Because weather is never shitty for someone so in touch with themselves.




Ha.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete