Sunday, June 5, 2011

Our First Anniversary

Dear Husband,

Let's be honest, I'm not an easy person to be married to. Somehow you manage it with grace and humor. I find your resilience astounding.

Thank you for loving me.

With you I have laughed more and smiled deeper. At its center, my life has become more peaceful.You add to that peace and make it stronger.

I'm proud of us. We have done hard things, because we knew they were right things. We have established good patterns from the beginning that will see us through the storms ahead. Because there will be storms, but we will be prepared for them.

I love building a life with you.

I'm so glad I said yes.

Your Wife

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! (With many many more to follow!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sara
    Happy Anniversary and wish you both many happy returns of the day.
    I am following your blog from India. Very nice reading
    Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!!!
    I love your blog!

    ps. Its Alex Moe- I need to change my google account. I have no idea why it says my name is ashlee...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good wishes!

    Ushnish - Welcome from India! I'm so thrilled that you like the blog.

    Alex! - So great to hear from you! And I'm really happy that you like the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved reading this. It gives me hope. Thanks for blogging. It always makes me smile. I will blog about Europe soon. I wish you could have come to Cambridge with me. It swept me away. Love you and come see us soon. NYC streets and restaurants misses your face.

    ReplyDelete