Friday, March 1, 2013

Mom Advice

A totally rad friend of mine (currently pregnant with her 4th) recently posted a link to this HuffPost article.

Best line? "Kids are beautiful and majestic little human unicorns who are full of total bullshit and they need to be called out on that." AH HA HA HA HA HA HA.There were other greats, but that was my favorite.

I realize I've been doing this mom thing for like, a second, but today was the first day I really felt like I couldn't get a grip.This article made me feel a lot better. A LOT.

1 comment:

  1. She is brilliant! I totally get her. After 5 kids and NEVER reading a birth or baby book EVER (no potty training books, no discipline books - nothing!),the best advice is as she states: On sleeping: "Figure out what you can tolerate and then act accordingly." In general: Take care of your kid. Do what works." That's all you need to know, my dear! You already had a great role model!

    ReplyDelete