Friday, January 21, 2011

Sarahnaded Top 3!

My darling friend and former roommate Sarah writes a blog called Sarahnaded about her life and adventures as a nanny, a girlfriend, a community volunteer, a writer and a not-your-average Mormon girl in New York City. She is intoxicatingly authentic and candid. Her stories will make you laugh, then cry and then laugh again - which is a sign of the naturally gifted writer that she is. Her life story, that she is kind and brave enough to share, reads like a first class novel, so when she publishes her first book I will be at the front of the line.

Earlier this week, Sarah did a post on all of her favorite blogs and listed mine as #3! I've always admired her flair and style and if I get her vote of confidence than I must be doing something right.

















 







Thanks H! (She's Sarah, I'm Sara - I call her H, she calls me No-H.)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww, thank you! What a sweet blurb of compliments and acknowledgment! So unnecessary and so so appreciated. Thank you! I hope I can continue to live up to such flattery, and YES, my dear, you are definitely doing something right with your blog. It is FANTASTIC!!

    (P.S. I've officially decided that may not be one of my best pictures...but I love remembering all our photo ops together! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. (pps. As you can see, I've got more... Pick your favorite and that's the one I'll leave up.)

    (ppps. I can't believe how RED my hair was!)

    ReplyDelete