Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Personalized Memory Game

This looks like such a fun idea. Not to mention that I think it might be within my crafting skill range. I want to try it out and make games for my nieces and nephews. Of course, my ulterior motive is that they'll start to remember my name...


















Hey, Aunt Nic! Want to do this with me next week? We could make one for the Woods and one for the Frosts... And one for Grandma's house, just for good measure. AND we can front load it with pictures of you and me so that we can continue to vie for favorite aunt.

1 comment:

  1. There is a similar game that you can build yourself on a web site called MatchTheMemory.com. You upload your pictures and choose fonts and colors, and the site does all of the work to create cards with your personalized text and photos.

    But it's not just for printing your custom memory game -- anyone can also play the game online. There are cute sound effects, and you can add a specific message that pops up with each match. My young daughter loves to play the games and find the photos of her friends and family members.

    ReplyDelete