Monday, November 26, 2012

On life

So, I'm nearly 8 mo pregnant, I'm still working full time at a job with a one hour commute, both ways, my husband is in the last three weeks of his Bachelor's program and has a paper due every other day, we have three weeks to pack and clean our entire apartment and move to California. Meanwhile, we still have super busy church responsibilities, Christmas shopping to squeeze in, frequent Doctor's appts, other pregnancy maintenance requirements, and dear friends to say goodbye to before we leave.

In other words: 1) Help! 2) What was I thinking? 3) Though I may post occasionally, I won't be back to my normal frequency until January or so.

Xoxo,
Sara

ps. I know, white girl problems.

1 comment:

  1. I was also going to add: #firstworldproblems

    Welcome back to CA!!!

    ReplyDelete